Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh oh another no no a giant no hitter

the giants have won 7 in total, the dodgers 6 in total ,because they both come from n/y ...........when was the last time cutdink............88..............the only hair cutbaits had was on his *** but gary wore it off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,up at the pumphouse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If Dodger fans want to dismiss the NY years for their convenience then they can't claim great players like Jackie Robinson or Roy Campanella as part of their history.

Congratulations, Timmy.

Not bad for a guy who's going on 30, but whose mustache is going on 15.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Congratulations, Timmy.

Not bad for a guy who's going on 30, but whose mustache is going on 15.
    LMFO... how did he ever pull off a no-no against the best hitting MLB team in San Diego???? with 6 strikeouts too? That's a straight up Murders' Row down there!!!

Looks like the gnats need some more no hitters, 2 games back and counting....GO DODGERS!!!!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Looks like the gnats need some more no hitters, 2 games back and counting....GO DODGERS!!!!

TD
    As a Giants fan, you'd think you'd wanna keep Timmy's personal achievement below the radar considering the way the Titanic has been sinking the past 3 weeks. But hey, some fans reach for the lowest hanging fruit during a tail spin. Let 'em have their 2 seconds in the sun.

1 game out, i was at last nights game, and was at kershaws no no last week, so far this season, they are undefeated when i go to a game, so i gotta keep going now lol

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    1 game out, i was at last nights game, and was at kershaws no no last week, so far this season, they are undefeated when i go to a game, so i gotta keep going now lol
    I went lastnight as well....GREAT game for Dodger fans. ONE game out starting play today!!!!

TD

The epic and historical choke job is now complete. Too bad the resident Gnat fans didn't see it coming to brace themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    the giants have won 7 in total, the dodgers 6 in total ,because they both come from n/y ...........when was the last time cutdink............88..............the only hair cutbaits had was on his *** but gary wore it off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,up at the pumphouse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lolololol

never mind!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast