Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Mystery Tackle Box vs. Tackle Grab* monthly bait boxes

This is a funny thread because I can totally relate. They got my name from the one year that I forgot to uncheck the box on my Guide License form that say's do not list my name. My license specifically states that I guide trout and Steelhead and fly fishing. I never get anything trout, Steelhead or fly fishing related. I think they even have it dialed in down to my zip code because I don't even get anything Bass or Salmon related that works in my area. I do have ton's of stickers, key fobs, cozy's, etc that I can't give away so most of them end up in the trash can. Sometimes, if I'm bored in the off season I'll go through the boxes and pull off anything that might work in an emergency but most of it is not of good enough quality for me to risk a lost fish over.

I've tried to make them go away but as soon as I get rid of one another one shows up, sort of like the kids I guess. Ha.

I hate the north American fishing club. All they do is rip you off and charge a bunch of junk to your account and before you know it you have a huge bill if you don't start sending it back fast enough I just stopped opening them and wrote return to sender and after two months they finally got the point lol

I get tackel grab every month and I like it. I just like seeing what they send me and really for 15 bucks its not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

That's all right, i've been selling your email address (skyler.faggoti@yahoo.com) to anybody who's willing to buy it. Hope some Nigerian Prince sends you some email.
    The NSA have been watching that account so I stopped using it. I wonder how many overthrown African kings have sent me money that I can't access. Sigh...I have all the bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    The NSA have been watching that account so I stopped using it. I wonder how many overthrown African kings have sent me money that I can't access. Sigh...I have all the bad luck.
    Well, those deposed African kings have apparently found my email address and I'll be a rich man once I cash this thing they sent. I only had to send them my bank account information and half my life savings for their fee, via western union of course.

There's more zeros on this thing than on a Giants box score!

I think I'll buy the North American Fishing Club with my $9,500,000.00. Or maybe the Clippers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12