Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: lc fun

Default lc fun

I went out with a buddy the dude. from fnn and had a great day the LC was getting slammed by barracuda caught 15 barracuda and 3 sand bass (not on lc) but had a great time sorry don't want to say where we were because i have never seen barracuda like that before.

any way great day sorry the pics were hard to get because it was dark.. biggest was around 27 inches and smallest was about 16 inches but most around 20 to 24 inches

but was great to throw the lc around!!!

Nice outing! Sound like you were there at just the right time. Must have been a pain unhooking those slime sticks from the LC.

lol yes they are freaking slimey.. i have gloves i wear and after like 2 fish they were covered in slime...

Nice job on the mini logs. Must be a nice group of fish that have moved into local waters cuz a few of us have gotten some. Hopefully you'll get into some bigger models at your honey hole.

Congrats on the slayage!
    Don

yeah I have never caught a legal one.. but they are still fun.. way to slimey though...

have you guys ever caught bigger ones from shore before?

The title is so true...LC's are fun! Is that the grunion pattern?

Thanks for sharing.

Skunked4life

Thumbs up

Nice job, catching Barracuda from the sand is kinda rare...