Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: corona 24 hour fishing 6/13/14-6/14/14

Default corona 24 hour fishing 6/13/14-6/14/14

went back to corona for the overnight fishing. we caught 10. not too bad but last week was better. its a lot tougher to find the fish with the water being so low.. still a good day though. might try santa ana next. Too bad those big cats weren't ready to bite that day.

Nice bro! I was at SARL Saturday morning and hooked up to a big one but dragged me around the lake on my tube and spit my hook about 15 mins later. 4lb test lol

cool, how did u end up doing?

I am trying to catch my first large channel catfish of the season, is it better to fish the late night vs the early morning for cats ? Or are you guys doing the 24 hour thing? I don't think I can last that long. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dattack View Post
    I am trying to catch my first large channel catfish of the season, is it better to fish the late night vs the early morning for cats ? Or are you guys doing the 24 hour thing? I don't think I can last that long. lol
    i think you will have a better chance to catch one at night

Quote Originally Posted by dattack View Post
    i think you will have a better chance to catch one at night

Caught my limit bro
    Im doing the tourney this Saturday. lets see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    cool, how did u end up doing?

I used to live near that lake. How low is the water?