Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: NIce day at Crowley

Default NIce day at Crowley

Nice that I can drive to and from in the same day ... but 4.5 hours round trip is a challenge for this OF ... but it was pretty

Caught a limit of Browns ... running 1.5 to 2+ trolling. Doggone that's a tricky lake to keep from snagging. Sure would love to have some depths on that place. Hilton Bay area and just up lake is shockingly low. Then I snag bottom out in the middle of McGee ... between a bunch of boats ... near the SS Relief ... and then again as I was nearing the point side of McGee

Best bet was Taz Devils ... 4-5 colors ... McGee Bay. Fortunately for the Brownies and future fishing ... none were bleeders ... so unfortunately I didn't take any home. Would have thought twice if any were bows ... or cuts.

They sure run a nice marina ...

Good fishun y'all

Awesome im gonna head up next weekend. Ill pm you a lure iv been doing real good on up there. They are hard to find but boy do they work!!