Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New cal poly student needs help!

Default Re: New cal poly student needs help!

Stu dont get me started big fella...first of all everyone should know that stu played a awesome game as a sexy man of Servite against mater dei at Angel stadium...unfortunatley we lost but Stu played the oposite of how he fishes...very well! :offtopic: The rare nice thing ill ever say about stu, so that being said stu is ditching me on my birthday of fishing fun for practice. It hurts me deeply that i have to outfish stu one less day. tears

Quote Originally Posted by FishermanStu
    i am not the one that lives there. but it turns out i fish more there than scott
    I know who you are, your buddy never answers my questions!
    I also happen to know that you catch more fish than he does too!

O_L

the only reason stu ever smells like fish is because i let him net mine. As for me catching fish...yea im pretty terrible...i would say i catch about 2 fish a year. :wink: but hey its better than stu 0-1 pescado.

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    Quote Originally Posted by FishermanStu
    i am not the one that lives there. but it turns out i fish more there than scott
    I know who you are, your buddy never answers my questions!
    I also happen to know that you catch more fish than he does too!

O_L
    hahahahaha one leg speaks. it is final. haha you got nothing on me scott. im quality your quantity. we already know that. but in most cases i am all of the above. when you pull a bass out of the upper pond come talk to me. haha

o yeah and thats a different kind of fish that you always smell. not the netted ones.

stweart i caught an 8 pounder outta there today! so dont talk....8 pounds of weeds :roll: im gona go out this weekend (no doubter) and ill let all you ladies and gentlemen know how i did. where? i dont know...where ever the pescado flock like the pelicans of capistrano.

scott your a homo. thats all there is to it

get to the salt. I surf-fished up there a while ago it was WFO the whole time..

I fish a lot of the local bass tourneys here. Margarita is my favorite lake as I seem to catch a 3-5 lber on just about every outing. I usually just throw three baits out there this time of year; swim baits, black and blue jigs, and rattle traps.

Lopez 'blows'...literally. It is really windy, however, the fishing is excellent in the spring and you can do pretty good with a boat in winter fishing creek channels in Whittenberg. A lot of people do really well on trout, crappie, and bluegill from shore there.

San Antonio is good year round. If you can find one smally, stick around in that spot and it's likely you'll catch at least 4 or 5 more. Stripers are excellent in the spring time and November at the gas docks. Largmouth are good up the river, cemetary cove, and Harris Creek if you don't have a boat.

Naci SUCKS right now. Don't even waste your time. The water level is down to 27% and all the local tournaments out there are weighting in 6-7lb bags....and yes that's a 5 fish limit!

I've fished a couple of the Cal Poly farm ponds years ago and caught a lot of fish, but they only get as big as about 3 lbs due to the small area and shallower water.

Hopes this helps...let me know what you've tried!

cool i think im gona go out to santa marg this weekend and toss my bbz-1 for a while and maybe try the jig.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast