Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FC4 Under Construction

Default FC4 Under Construction

This is more or less where I'm at right now with putting the rod holder and fishfinder mount set up on the FC4. Still need to attach the downleg for the transducer, paint, and run the wiring through the PVC.

The string on the bottom of the rod holders will be replaced my a bungee cord, so I still have to cut slits for where the bungee cord will go through.

RAM mount attached to PVC.

At the helm.

Now that's sweet SoCal, the location of the ram mount looks perfect. On the side away from your casting hand and high enough for good visibility without getting in the way of all those fish you catch. Looking forward to seeing how you mount your transducer. I'm logging this stuff for when I change my FF situation. Like it bud, looks good.

wow that looks awesome bro.

and to think all i have so far is a stoooopid rod holder i bought from bps on Friday hahahahaaa :lol:

i think im gona invest in a fish cat 4 and some waders :) lookin good bassman

lol i feel like a dork i'm very jelouse of your mod socal that thing just look soooo damn sick. *drools*

Looking good mr SoCal...Looks like you put alot of thought into the design. I have to agree with Rez, I would angle the rod holder out a few degrees, mine is straight up and can get in the way. When you were younger, you must have built some cool stuff out tinker toys...lol. I do like where you mouted the fish finder, easy visibility. Great job.

So Cal.........&# 46;.........&# 46;you put that together very well. :appl:

I did construction for 12 yrs and I know good craftsmanship when I see it. You're one heck of a mechanic! :wink:

Fisher-of-Men

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I actually didn't think it was gonna turn out good since it seems like I'm better at taking things apart and not knowing how to put it together again :lol:.

HEY NOW, VERY NICE socal....... looks GREAT...

you may want to put a gusset on that PVC elbow that connects to your fish finder, so it will not brake, i know its suppose to float ?

Z

FISH ON !

That may be a good idea in the long run. :) :idea: I was thinking that if you inserted small cut-offs of PVC pipe into the T; back your screws out, and then drill into it again. The added cut-offs will double the layer you have to attach to.

Fisher-of-Men

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast