Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hey guys my name is Fernando I'm 23 from Anaheim, ca. I joined this forum because like all of you I love fishing. I hope I can make some friends to go fishing with and also to learn from. So if any of you would like to take me under your wing that'd be awesome. Thank you guys for your time I hope to see you out there. Tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryMinnow View Post
    Hey guys my name is Fernando I'm 23 from Anaheim, ca. I joined this forum because like all of you I love fishing. I hope I can make some friends to go fishing with and also to learn from. So if any of you would like to take me under your wing that'd be awesome. Thank you guys for your time I hope to see you out there. Tight lines.
    Hi AngryMinnow,

There is a lot of people here including myself, who have used FNN to make new friends. What would be real helpful is for you to tell us what kind of fishing you're interested in trying to do.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-03-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hi AngryMinnow,

There is a lot of people here including myself, who have used FNN to make new friends. What would be real helpful is for you to tell us what kind of fishing you're interested in trying to do.
    I apologize for that I'm interested in saltwater and freshwater fishing. I usually go by myself to Puddingstone Lake twice a week but have been venturing out to other lakes such as Silverwood where I caught 3 Rainbow trout which I most say was my best fishing day to date, at Puddingstone I've only caught small LMB and small bluegill as well. I work graveyard at Disneyland and head over to the lakes when the waves are bad for surfing or I don't want to surf and would rather go fishing. While surfing I notice a lot of fish around me and have always been interested in surf fishing since I am always out there(Newport and Seal Beach area), at one point a fish jumped up right on top of my surfboard and startled me haha. I have been doing a lot of research about it on here and Youtube but have yet to go out and give it a try. Thanks again for your time guys and gals
    Last edited by AngryMinnow; 06-03-2014 at 05:03 PM.

5/13/14 Silverwood lake using a gold Kastmaster
    Last edited by AngryMinnow; 06-03-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Nice stringer there AngryMinnow,Welcome to the site!

Cya Tuna Vic

Smile

Welcome, you will have lots of fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice stringer there AngryMinnow,Welcome to the site!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Welcome, you will have lots of fun here.
    Thank you Wingnut, I am having lots of fun and have already seen improvements in my fishing adventures from all the information I've read on here. Thank you guys for leading the way for youngster like me.