Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: About time I said Hi.

Default About time I said Hi.

HI Ladys & Gentleman, God given name is Shawn, Bonnie Beach comes from my Lab Bonnie & my Pointer Beacher. Have been reading FNN since Princess gave me this thing called a tablet, about a year ago. I'm north of 50 I'm a tradesman & a computer idiot. (can't spell either) Passions are, 1 Princess, 2 the dogs, 3 the quest for the triple, yellow tail white sea bass & a halibut on the same trip. Fears are, 1 the hot daughter, 2 burning or drowning, 3 the Princess. Do some long range trips couple time a year & do the hunting thing too. Did pick up a Jon boat (almost done) "since I've been visting FNN" to get back in the fresh water stuff thanks to all your posts. Used to roam Castic back when Bob Carpi & AC were the big boys on campus. Thanks FNN for putting up a GREAT web site! Thank you to all the members for the insight ! GO BEND THEM RODS !!!

Welcome Bonnie Beach! I found your quest of a Y/T,WSB,and halibut on the same trip intresting,I never really thought about that,so now that I do,I recall I've caught WSB and Y/T on the same trip,and halibut and WSB on the same trip,but at this point I can't recall all 3 on the same trip,I have to parouse my old photos. I've certainly seen all 3 caught on the same trip by various guys on the boat.

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks Tuna Vic. Yea one can dream. Sent you a line saying we are going out on the Intrepid in a a few weeks, the blue fin are there the Yellow fin are there & with the warm water & chovies "maybe" the Alibies" will show. Now that's a triple !!! Thanks bend them rods!

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to your future reports. The trifecta is a cool challenge. Good luck!

Smile

Welcome to FNN.
    Lofty goal, good luck!