Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My encounter at Snake Lake

Quote Originally Posted by sky
    Quote Originally Posted by sandiegojoe
    great story sky. Did you call the local police? Some dude trying to block your path and then pointing a gun at you seems like something they should look into.
    I agree with you.

I looked for a police or ranger station when I got to Bucks Lake, which is about 15 miles away, but I didn't see one. (Not even a gas station or a store.) The lakes are located out in the boonies, especailly Snake and Smith Lakes. There's no cell phone reception in that area.
    It's something you can still report.

Hell, just cut and paste it and send it to the local police as well as the state or national park system. The rangers need to know what's going on at these places.

Couple college girls out on a camping trip might not have been so lucky.

Default Re: My encounter at Snake Lake

Close call man...I have heard of many marijuana growers planting in parks and seldom gone places with guards...maybe you could have stumbled upon a patch of that good ole' hippy lettuce. not a good situtation either way. Glad to see your okay haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123