Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Eastern Sierras LATE Opener report

gorgeous fish! and beautiful pics.'

thanks for the share and details.. cant wait to get there soon..

Oh Well, it looks like at least one of those cutts found their way onto someones stringer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutt.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	44061

Now that's a Damn shame. I guess the only good thing is that if this guy actually caught them at silver then they we're at least done doing the dirty dirty in the creek. Another positive thing I saw was a ton of baby cutts swimming around the shallows in the creek too so that's a good sign for the fishery. For those planning to wade at Rush, please try to avoid stepping on the redds. Even though it's late in their spawning season, they're still some late arrivals in there.

Glad everyone enjoyed the report and pics. Good luck to those heading up!

Quote Originally Posted by fishrdi View Post
    Oh Well, it looks like at least one of those cutts found their way onto someones stringer.

Awesome report and pics RW! Nice to see someone doing proper C & R, without fingers stuffed in their gills and faces ripped apart by treble hooks. Congrats on an great trip. I can't wait to get back up there.

Sad...just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishrdi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    Awesome report and pics RW! Nice to see someone doing proper C & R, without fingers stuffed in their gills and faces ripped apart by treble hooks. here.
    If your referring to my post about the bloody cut and the brown just so you know I did Keep a few because of that reason. I fish with f13s husky 13s and f18s they are bigger baits and i do rip troll. If you noticed those other fish were just fine that I happened to get pictures of. but dont worry I didnt release bloody fish. I enjoyed those for dinner with my family :) here's a pic of some custom husky 13s and 18s notice my hand. These are what I run for trophy trout.

Last edited by Matt44; 05-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Awesome report and an amazing cutty !!! those colors thanks for sharing !!

BEAUTIFULL TROUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    If your referring to my post about the bloody cut and the brown just so you know I did Keep a few because of that reason. I fish with f13s husky 13s and f18s they are bigger baits and i do rip troll. If you noticed those other fish were just fine that I happened to get pictures of. but dont worry I didnt release bloody fish. I enjoyed those for dinner with my family :) here's a pic of some custom husky 13s and 18s notice my hand. These are what I run for trophy trout.

Nice selection of lures! Nothing wrong with a little meat for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Nice selection of lures! Nothing wrong with a little meat for dinner.
    Thats nothing you gotta see the plano boxes I have seal! Man I have a serious minnow lure addiction haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12