Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip fri silverwood part day trip

Default Guide trip fri silverwood part day trip

flat calm, full pool, 20ft visibility,slow morning ,afternoon wind starts blowing and the x-rap goes wild,,,,,,,and the brood trout got wacked,,,,,,thank you dlyan too bad to guys had to take off so early,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,

WTG Bob!!!! whack, whack, whack, whack, whack... repeat!

Oh... the colors of a combo slay..
    Nice job bob!!
    Last edited by Fishbones; 05-02-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Nice! Both namesakes covered, Troutonly, Stripersonly, it doesn't matter what body of water you decide to fish, the result is always the same.....if it is swimming, chances are it will be in your deadwell by the end of the day.....Another great day of fishing, and some lucky clients got to witness the master in action.......Hopefully you didn't see any snakes, LOL............................Dave

Thank you sir for the pics, and congrtas on the solid day of fishing, you are motivating me to start on some new projects.

nice, WTG!

damn I was wondering when that place was going to get busy........when can we go?

Nice Bow's TO. You the man

THEM BROODERS PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT ON THE LITE LINE AND LITTLE RODS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They stocked a poop load of um that day. I had one work me up and down the creek area of Black Oak, must have been 4-5lbs., lost um to a downed tree.