Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most productive species to target right now?

Sweet!!!
    My daughter won her age group few years back with the biggest fish and won a new lead core set up and 200$ bond.
    Good luck dog!
    Ill be renting a pontoon from holloway marina.

Repeat!! That's my girl

Quote Originally Posted by DrePSP View Post
    Sweet!!!
    My daughter won her age group few years back with the biggest fish and won a new lead core set up and 200$ bond.
    Good luck dog!
    Ill be renting a pontoon from holloway marina.
    I believe BBLBasser had the same thing happen with his daughter. Luvit when the young uns win ... I'm partial to the charming young ladies, especially

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    4 Years ago when I last fished BBL the normal size was about 10". Keep in mind though, these fish are fat so a 10" is close to a pound (probably exaggerating). They love Nightcrawlers so I'd suggest getting a few boxes of those. Also, use a circle hook or a very long J hook as these fish are beyond greedy and will inhale the hook.
    i WAS up in bigbear today and a few people got trout on nightcrawlers near the northshore but I ended up with exactly three 10" fat bullheads. I want to see if they taste good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dattack View Post
    i WAS up in bigbear today and a few people got trout on nightcrawlers near the northshore but I ended up with exactly three 10" fat bullheads. I want to see if they taste good at all.
    Dattack, Hows the weed growth on the shore line right now?

Quote Originally Posted by allIdoIsfish View Post
    Dattack, Hows the weed growth on the shore line right now?
    ibl
    Horrible. My guess is that nearer to the damn than it might be better.

Hi all! I have never fished BBL and all the information you guys have provided really helps out with planning and prepping for a trip. Any tips and additional advice would gladly be appreciated. Willing to listen and learn. Thanks all and happy fishing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123