Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $250 for a year pass at Perris???? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default $250 for a year pass at Perris???? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read THAT Right Perris anglers with a boat. $150 for the car annual pass and $100 for the boat launch pass. Either that or shell out $18 to fish each day. Golden Poppy passes have been discontinued. Dang, the price to live around here is getting more expensive by the minute. Where I am from, Nebraska and Minnesota, you bought a annual license and fished anywhere you wanted to anytime you want to.

The good old days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Cali! Dont forget to pay your state sales tax on that license, your luxury tax on that boat, vehicle licensing and registration fees on both vehicles, fishing license fees, quagga muscle fees, extra cali gas tax, next will be an oxygen usage fee or some other ridiculous tax. Long gone are the days our state tax money went where it should. God willing i will live long enough to put this state in my rearview mirror.

Yeah and another recent news story says the feds are going to let states charge fees for interstate freeways.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...ls-on-highways

Guess what state will be first to start charging for driving to work everyday!!! Ha this bull sh+t state California with gov moonbeam and those liberal scums in Sacatomatoes! TAX TAX TAX.
    Increase fees everywhere including our State Parks, even for those retired folk who worked hard and paid taxes all their working lives to this state. What a bunch of ***** OOOls.
    Toyota also is pulling up stakes and moving to Plano texas. 5000 more jobs gone.
    Why am I still here?? Cause I want to vote to split California into multiple states!! Vote for South California now!

oops, and I accidentally put this in the DVL section. For what it is worth I paid $195 for a 6-month DVL pass, but still have to pay $3 fishing fees to enter.

$250 isn't too bad... If you go all the time it pays for itself in about 13 trips....that's barely over once a MONTH.... Not too shaby if you ask me.... If someone goes a lot they probably go 2-3 times (Or more) a month. If someone goes twice a month (which isn't much) then they are getting about 11 trips for free... because its 18 bucks each time if they don't have the pass.. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.. Just saying..

If someone only goes once a month (12 times a year) its not a good deal..

Pete

My problem is Im such a credit card guy that I have a hard time finding $18 in cold hard currency or change sitting around the house to pay the entry fee, thus, the year pass for me. I can hardly find enough change to pay the $3 entry fee with annual pass at DVL. Ive literally paid with dimes and nickels...and a smile!!!!

Is it just me or has FNN become some what civilized. I put up a post in the wrong spot and no one rips me a new one. Next youll be able to put up a pick of your grandmas largemouth bass casserole and get nothing but compliments and no death threats.

REMOVE THIS CRAPPY THREAD FROM THE DVL section you idiot.... up yours..

Pete

; )

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    REMOVE THIS CRAPPY THREAD FROM THE DVL section you idiot.... up yours..

Pete

Pete,

That's more like it. I was beginning to wonder if this was FNN or something much more civilized not nearly as entertaining kind of a site.

Anybody gotta beef with this thread? Meet me behind the porta johns at DVL to settle it or else. And if I don't show we will reschedule some other time.

; )
    Pete,

That's more like it. I was beginning to wonder if this was FNN or something much more civilized not nearly as entertaining kind of a site.

Anybody gotta beef with this thread? Meet me behind the porta johns at DVL to settle it or else. And if I don't show we will reschedule some other time.

That's it...youre on... Ill be at the portajonhns at 6am tomorrow morning... Please bring me some tp then we can talk!!! On 2nd thought, never mind...Im sleeping in... Im still sweating from being at Perris today. up yours anyway..!!!

Pete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast