Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $250 for a year pass at Perris???? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's a total deal! They give you the $50.00 dollar State Historic Pass/museum pass also along with the $150 access pass. Yes you too can visit places you never really wanted to visit and they can't get anybody to visit so they give you an extra pass to make the $150 price tag feel better. Some marketing genius came up with this one to soften the blow of no Poppy Passes I guess.

But I'm actually with Pete my pass is paid for within a couple 3 weeks.

I purchased a poppy pass last year in june I was getting ready to purchase another one I thought that pass worked out perfect for me i got my moneys worth out of it. This sucks they discontinued it.

Hey, at least now we can visit that museum that is at Lake Perris. Somebody needs to go to that and document the experience and take pics. I've driven by it for 20 years and never once thought about checking it out. I feel for whoever works there. That must be one bored Son of a Gun.

Guys,

I'd like to take a moment of silence and bid farewell to our old friend, The California State Park Poppy Pass:

You were a good friend to my wallet!
    Your access was sufficient for my needs.
    No you didnt allow my access to the Kangaroo Rat museum or the Combustion Engine Hall of Fame, but I appreciated you for what you were.
    I hope the funds I paid for you were not misappropriated to severely.
    If they were I hope the government official had a helluva birthday party with them or vacation.
    Thanks for all your did for me.
    Ill never forget you!!!!

Do they still sell the Limited Golden Bear Pass, (over 65 years of age)? Last year I purchased one and it had gone up to $100. I still bought it as it got me into Perris & Silverwood all year. Then I won a annual pass for Perris at the Cast-4-Kids event last Sept. It's good until the end of 2014, so I haven't bought a Limited Golden Bear Pass this year.

What really gives me the red *** is the fact that Perris, Silverwood were built with tax payers money and now then bends us over to use them! I heard yesterday on the radio that there is a bill that they are trying to pass to charge you for the miles you drive your car in addition to the highway gas tax we already pay. It will not end until we get the liberal #*@tards out of office!! Just saying....!!

BassinLPS............If they tax me any more then they already do im gonna have to raise the white flag.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    BassinLPS............If they tax me any more then they already do im gonna have to raise the white flag.
    I would have raised the white flag a long time go if I thought it would help!!

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    I would have raised the white flag a long time go if I thought it would help!!
    I would have to, BassinPLS. But the state of California imposes a $50 a year tax on exterior flag, flag poles, or outdoor hanging banners.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123