Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: My Eastern Sierra 2014 Opener

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My Eastern Sierra 2014 Opener

Was a very cold one indeed but it didn't make a difference for me. I dressed very warm and was lucky to have a VcGurlz fishn Buff to keep my face nice and warm. I started my opener off at June Lake but had a late start due to the ice. We ended up having to get some help from some buddies just ringer out of our parking spot at Motel 6. We pushed the car out and got to June at around 6:30. I didn't have to good of luck there with only 1 fish but had at least 10 hits on the bobber and mini jig but couldn't get them to stay on. My buddies did get some nice ones from 3-5 pounds though.

The next place we went to was Little virginia for some wide open ice fishing and got 1 nice 4.8 pounder. My buddy got it and he has it on video. Hopefully I can get it from him soon to post. Well after the ice fishing we tried to fish Silver but decided it was way to windy to even try so we hit Rush creek and got a few beautiful holdovers. We didn't fish nearly as many lakes as we usually do on the opener but it was still fun. The next day we hit Convict and intake 2 for some amazing fishing. Nothing big but it's still fun messing with those little fish. Hopefully I can get back up there very soon.

Tight lines everyone

http://youtu.be/9PNyo9wZvTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	44020