Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Perris 5-2-14

Default Lake Perris 5-2-14

The last time I was at Perris was in Feb and wow, the water level went down a lot!

My buddy Jaime (aka elbowlayer) and me had a pretty decent day of fishing. We landed 32 lmb (1-3lb range), a trout and I my self lost 2 giants. Hooked them, line peeling,
    had them and gone. I thought I did everything right but guess not. Just not my day!

Good going you guys! Sure looks like the water has cleared up nicely. Hey what can you tell us about that huge bass in your avatar?..

Good day out there. Surprising a trout that size has lasted this long in that lake.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    Good day out there. Surprising a trout that size has lasted this long in that lake.
    Thank you.
    I said the same thing! It must of been a fast swimmer to last this long, but I kinda changed that. When I released back in the water it was barely kicking.
    Must of made a great meal by now

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Good going you guys! Sure looks like the water has cleared up nicely. Hey what can you tell us about that huge bass in your avatar?..
    Here's a better shot of it. I caught it last April on a 3.5" Jerk bait (bass colors) at Perris. Talk about adrenaline rush!
    Weight was 10.11 my pb, cpr

Hey thanks for the better pic and info! That's awesome bro!

Anytime fishmounter