Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very small lake on Grand Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBaitKing View Post
    Don't even waste your time. It was dry for several years in the early 2000s. You'll probably find mosquito fish because the DFG has to put those in any body of water. The best spot to "trespass" is the reservoir pit adjacent to the Irwindale Speedway. Go at night and be ready to catch some big bass, crappie, catfish or gills.
    Btw....how much is a tresspass fine?

Quote Originally Posted by RocFish View Post
    Btw....how much is a tresspass fine?
    Maybe as low as 0 dollars now. may be thrown out due to all the backlog in courts.

Quote Originally Posted by WCAngler View Post
    Hello Socal Anglers,

Ever since I was young I always noticed a body of water off to the side while driving on Grand Ave... Passing by it a few days ago, I noticed a sign on the barbed-wire surrounding it... It said, "Walnut Creek Spreading Basin". At least I know what it's called now, but I don't know if it's worth fishing. I know it's illegal, but it wouldn't be the first time I've broken the law to fish a hole. I am 16 years old, and the West Covina fuzz are actually very friendly... I should know, I interviewed one for a school project, so I think I would be able to get off the hook (pun intended) easily!

I have heard rumors... Sunfish, LMB, snakehead??? Could it be true? Has anyone gone fishing there, and if so, when and how were the results?

Thanks,

~WCAngler
    Drove by it today its dry now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123