Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: long overdue Bako Boy report.... crowds send the boys to AV

The first pic is of OSO discharge. The mountains behind the pic were acting as protection. I pulled a few strings to get in there.

carpdink there are no red and white striped towers in the av,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    carpdink there are no red and white striped towers in the av,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I photo shopped that in there to throw off the scent

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I photo shopped that in there to throw off the scent
    I know exactly where that spot is.

Guys guys guys!

I must apologize..... I posted a picture of a small irrigation canal here in Bako..

It was meant to prank and poke fun with the AV guys. I guess I underestimated the butthurt from the "other side"

Maybe I overestimated the humor the "other side" is capable of? I dunno for sure... ?

Anyway TB and I caught these fish in Bako.. I apologize in the confusion. I would hate for you guys that study our reports in the future to be mislead, so for now on, I will keep my reports 100% serious in nature. I will 100% give locations and lures used. I will 100% report on flow conditions and times of flows to start or end based on what knowledge I have of them

I am truly sorry for not doing my best to put YOU on fish
    Last edited by cutbait; 04-27-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Guys guys guys!

I must apologize..... I posted a picture of a small irrigation canal here in Bako..

It was meant to prank and poke fun with the AV guys. I guess I underestimated the butthurt from the "other side"

Maybe I overestimated the humor the "other side" is capable of? I dunno for sure... ?

Anyway TB and I caught these fish in Bako.. I apologize in the confusion. I would hate for you guys that study our reports in the future to be mislead, so for now on, I will keep my reports 100% serious in nature. I will 100% give locations and lures used. I will 100% report on flow conditions and times of flows to start or end based on what knowledge I have of them

I am truly sorry for not doing my best to put YOU on fish
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    As believable as the 1st post

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    As believable as the 1st post
    It was sincere!

I'm going to prove it next week..

guys guys guys!

I must apologize..... I posted a picture of a small irrigation canal here in bako..

It was meant to prank and poke fun with the av guys. I guess i underestimated the butthurt from the "other side"

maybe i overestimated the humor the "other side" is capable of? I dunno for sure... ?

Anyway tb and i caught these fish in bako.. I apologize in the confusion. I would hate for you guys that study our reports in the future to be mislead, so for now on, i will keep my reports 100% serious in nature. I will 100% give locations and lures used. I will 100% report on flow conditions and times of flows to start or end based on what knowledge i have of them

i am truly sorry for not doing my best to put you on fish
    lmao lol lol

Yes please don't mislead me on you post CB I look forward to the bako boys post to put me on fish. With out your tips. Locations. I would never catch a fish in the duct.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast