Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: new guy here

Default new guy here

Hi all new to the site here. Been checking it out for a while and finally decided to register. Really enjoy reading posts and looking at the pictures. I am far from a pro just enjoy a good day fishing with the family. We spent easter morning fishing newport bay on a skiff from Davies locker. Had a blast everyone caught fish. Everyone got at least 5 fish, bay bass, sand bass, halibut, yellow fin Croaker. Kids are hooked as soon as I learn how I will post some pics. Good luck to all

Welcome aboard! Great to hear that you had a great family outing and that your kids are taking interest. This link might help with the photo uploads...

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...hotoBucket-Com

Looking forward to hearing more soon!
    Don

Hi ya fishinboyz,

Welcome to FNN ... I really enjoyed reading your first fish report. It was outstanding sir!

Just follow the link that bachiboy gave you and I know that we'll all be enjoying your session pic's real soon!

SP Dan <"))><

Welcome to the site!
    Lots of good people here, each with something to offer and share if asked.
    Enjoy and thanks for the "short report"
    Robert
    <><

Welcome and a great first post. Putting everyone on fish and making it enjoyable for the kids is what fishing success is about in my book, your going to fit right in here.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Also thanks for the help with the pictures. Gonna try and get out this weekend will post report if I do. Tight lines
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140406_081803252.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	43972   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140406_074246.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	43971  

welcome to the family of FNN,,,,,,,,,great to have you aboard

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by fishinboyz View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Also thanks for the help with the pictures. Gonna try and get out this weekend will post report if I do. Tight lines
    The smile says it all....

Cool report,thanks and welcome!

Cya Tuna Vic