Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hedgehog bearings and stuff!!!!

Default Hedgehog bearings and stuff!!!!

ok guys i have been running boca OS bearings in my revos but I wanted to check out these new hedgehog air bearings so i ordered them from there web site.

I got hedgehog air bearings

hedgehog ZR bearings and some reel parts to dress her up with cool colors make it one of a kind.

ok first off this stuff ships from japan I was thinking 2 weeks to get here no 4 day from there to my house in my hand thats awesome.

I put the air bearings in my revo gen 3 winch today and wow!!! is an understatement. extremely smooth you can feel the differences right away. I love my bocas but this is amazing I have my reels side by side MGX vs the winch. and in free spool (complete free spool) the airs go about 40sec the bocas about 20sec.
    now the sound is loud on the bocas almost no sound on the hedgehog air bearings

smoothness bocas are smooth but the Hedgehog air bears blow them out of the water. for a far test i handed the two reels to my wife and said what reel do you like more just in feel. she reeled them a couple times switching back and forth and then said "this one and pick the hedgehog air bearings. i asked why and she said because it feels really smooth when i reel like it is gliding."

I have not fished with them yet but I will add on after Friday because im hitting the water Friday.

anyway just wanted to let you guys know very cool product. I have not played with the other stuff yet but everything seams very well done im impressed.

OK i hit the bay with my new bearings and yes they are amazing. I will be switching all my bearings to hedgehog from now on.. I could say all kinds of things on here but no need if you ever want to see them in action come fishing with me I guarantee you will be amazed. I will let you cast my rod and see what you think. these new bearings are leaps and bounds head of anything i have used...

if you have any questions just ask I will answer them...

Will you buy a pair for me? lol you did say any question.

The Kattobis are great.