Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Got rid of the skunk

Default Got rid of the skunk

Went today to DVL for my second time and like the title says, I didnt get skunked lol. I just started getting into bass fishing this year, and ive been going to different lakes and haven't gotten any bites, takers, nibbles, or anything. Me and my buddy went out from 9-2 today and managed to get 11 keepers, i got 6 and he got 5. I had one over 3.5 lbs and my new pb of 4.3 lbs. 3 fish were caught on spinner baits, and the rest on drop shot. As far as the location of where those fish were caught, i dont know the lake so I cant give that information, just know that it was near the big rock wall near the don owen dam.

Had fun out on the lake, it was a beautiful day, and i got that skunk off my back so Im happy. Plus i got a new PB so now Im excited to get a bigger one next time.

Thanks for reading.

which image do you think was the 3.5 and which was the 4.3?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_1.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	43947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2.JPG 
Views:	301 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	43948  
    Last edited by elfarolitojr03; 04-24-2014 at 08:05 PM.

The second image is the 4.3..........right?

Keep up the good work. Wont be long and you'll be tearing them up where ever you go by the looks of things. All these years of fishing and I have no idea what a Neko rig is.