Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris dam

Default Perris dam

Have heard they'll closing the dam down for repairs...is it true? i shore fish and want to hit up the lake this week...dam my fav. spot and don't want to make the drive if that area is closed...thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Have heard they'll closing the dam down for repairs...is it true? i shore fish and want to hit up the lake this week...dam my fav. spot and don't want to make the drive if that area is closed...thanks for any info
    Floated tubed north side of lake today , didn't hear anything about damn closure from anyone there, if damn I closed does that mean lake closed or just damn access?

Quote Originally Posted by Odgrm1 View Post
    Floated tubed north side of lake today , didn't hear anything about damn closure from anyone there, if damn I closed does that mean lake closed or just damn access?
    From what I understand, the Dam will be closed to public access during construction; but the lake will remain open to fishing. 'Hope I am not wrong!

Me Too.. !! i have been watching them working on the damn for some time.. something about cracking wide open and washing away the city of perris.. lol j/k people.