Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fresno report

Default Fresno report

Iv been fishing the great bako duct bite for the last 2 months but this past week I decided to hit the fresno are duct. So on last wed I went out and first spot I get 2 after 45 min it was time to move on. Next gate I get 4 then move to 3rd gate and get 4 more. At this point I'm having a great day I moved to the 4th spot and as I walk up to the gate my jaw fell to the ground with what I saw. 1000s of stripers in a massive school and for the next 2 hours it was fish on every 2nd - 3rd cast. Multiple hits multiple lost fish all 20-24 inch fish. Had to call it after 2 hours in had things to take care of plus beat down by those fish. Went back next day and it was more of the same in 3 hours 40+ fish each for 3 people Friday I was back at it the massive school was there but this day after hours of trying only got 2 hookups and yesterday no sign of any fish at the gate so went looking for them in open water and found small pockets of fish for a total of 17 fish. It was a great week in fresno county.

Nice job finding the fish Don. Congrats on the catching.

Wow, pretty impressive Donald, really fun when you actually find them schooled up like that!! Good times....................Dave

Thanks guys it was great while it lasted. Fish must have spawned and moved on.

He|_|_ of a week Donald.
    Striper orgy... Oh yea

DUCT KILLA!,,WTG my friend!

TRAIL BLAZER

Awesome....

Duct looks narrower up that way for some reason....

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Awesome....

Duct looks narrower up that way for some reason....
    Must b the angle I find it wider. Not that other spot been awhile since I caught there.

Dude.... You Rock....
    DR

That shot with all the fish on the cooler would make a great screen saver or background

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast