Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Striper fishing questions

Default Striper fishing questions

Hello DVL Fishermen,
    I Will be hitting up DVL tomorrow morning for some bass fishing. My buddy will be taking me out on his boat and we wanted to try some striper fishing along with bass fishing. Neither of us have fished for stripers so we are looking to get some information on how we can get on some fish. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by elfarolitojr03 View Post
    Hello DVL Fishermen,
    I Will be hitting up DVL tomorrow morning for some bass fishing. My buddy will be taking me out on his boat and we wanted to try some striper fishing along with bass fishing. Neither of us have fished for stripers so we are looking to get some information on how we can get on some fish. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jesse
    I would suggest going to Last Chance Tackle in Hemet and talk to the people there to get information on Striper Fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by magnus927 View Post
    I would suggest going to Last Chance Tackle in Hemet and talk to the people there to get information on Striper Fishing.
    Agreed. They definitely have a good handle on what's going on at the local lakes