Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bako and Fresno unite... stopping the duct poaching

BUST THEM BITCHES,,,,,,,,,,,,I RAN INTO SOME GUYS AT PYRAMID FROM BORON WE TALKED IN LINE ,THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE AT ISABELLA AND THE G/W
    WAS NON STOP BUSTING THE POACHERS ,AND MEAN WHILE THE LADY GAME WARDEN WAS SHAKING ME DOWN AT PYRAMID YESTERDAY ALL I GOT TO DO WAS LAUGH ,POACHING JUST WORTH IT UNLESS YOURE A CRIMMINAL,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by vampirebret View Post
    Dang!! Ice chest full every time. What the hell are those poachers doing? Feeding the damn neighborhood? Hope they get the worse punishment for poaching fish after fish after fish!
    The one I saw a couple years ago showed up with goldfish on the cooler. They appeared to be pretty good bait.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    The one I saw a couple years ago showed up with goldfish on the cooler. They appeared to be pretty good bait.
    Dang!! Anything for a fish, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vampirebret View Post
    Dang!! Anything for a fish, I guess.
    It was kinda funny because I knew the fish were there and active because he was catching them. I tried a bunch of stuff and wound up using a little fluke on a 3/8 oz. hammer head. After I found a lure and technique that worked, I easily out fished him. It was at the golf course and people were coming up and asking me what I was using. Apparently everybody there knew what he was using, he was catching quite a few, but nobody asked him.

You would think that the Game Wardens wouldn't have any trouble picking out a guy fishing with gold fish. They glow in the Sun!

That's why they are easy picking. They glow in the sun and a striper can probably see them from a mile away. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123