Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass pro gift cards

Default Bass pro gift cards

I have 2 cards 1 is for $25 and the other is for $100

Both for $100 I live on the west side pick up preferred pm me thanks for reading

Make me a reasonable offer

Kind of intresting no offers yet,I have a couple myself,only about $50 worth,I told my wife let's just go there and have lunch and a couple of beers,great food in their resturaunt.

Cya Tuna Vic

Agreed on the food but hate the drive. I am sure someone will make an offer sooner or later lol

Quote Originally Posted by LOLO View Post
    Agreed on the food but hate the drive. I am sure someone will make an offer sooner or later lol

I don't how reasonable this sounds, but if you still have not sold the gift cards within a week I'll give you $70 for them. Or you can sell it here https://www.giftcards.com/sell-gift-cards. They buy your gift cards and mail you a check once they verify the available amount on the cards. Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Kind of intresting no offers yet,I have a couple myself,only about $50 worth,I told my wife let's just go there and have lunch and a couple of beers,great food in their resturaunt.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Just wanted to confirm, their restaurant accepts BPS gift cards? I'd thought they were separately owned and operated...
    thanks,
    Johnny

Bas Pro Gift Cards are also redeemable at Big Cedar Lodge® and all Bass Pro Shops® restaurant locations including Hemingway’s Blue Water Cafe, Islamorada Fish Company, Blue Fin Lounge, White River Fish House, Zane Grey Long Key Lounge, Uncle Buck’s Brewery & Steakhouse and Uncle Buck’s Fish Bowl & Grill.

Islamorada Fish Company is the restraunt next to Bass Pro Rancho

Quote Originally Posted by jowo View Post
    Just wanted to confirm, their restaurant accepts BPS gift cards? I'd thought they were separately owned and operated...
    thanks,
    Johnny
    Cool I like the fish & chips there, I have $50 in cards so the wife and I can have lunch and get a few T Shirts two.

Default I'll bite

Quote Originally Posted by LOLO View Post
    I have 2 cards 1 is for $25 and the other is for $100

Both for $100 I live on the west side pick up preferred pm me thanks for reading
    I'll take you up on that deal. I'm in Culver City during the day. I think I sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Cool I like the fish & chips there, I have $50 in cards so the wife and I can have lunch and get a few T Shirts two.
    Great info,thanks guys,hey opf,let me know when you and your wife may go,wouldn't mind meeting you and enjoying lunch with you,they have great calamari by the way!

Cya Tuna Vic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast