Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New camera angle... Thoughts??

Default New camera angle... Thoughts??

I wanted to mess around with new angles and I want to make my videos a little different. What are your thoughts on this angle!?

-edward

great angle really cool to see eveything your doing and also the hit on the rod...

by the way you owe your friend some beers for saving that rod from the drink.... lol that would have sucked...

Quote Originally Posted by benichi View Post
    great angle really cool to see eveything your doing and also the hit on the rod...

by the way you owe your friend some beers for saving that rod from the drink.... lol that would have sucked...
    Hahaha yea, I know! He's always got my back. This was actually the first time I took him to a spot. He usually takes me to all these cool secrets spots for largemouth!

But yea, woulda sucked to have the fish swim away with my new duckett!!!

how do you like your duckett I was looking at them but then went with phenix which I love... the duckett rods get great reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by benichi View Post
    how do you like your duckett I was looking at them but then went with phenix which I love... the duckett rods get great reviews.
    I really like it. It's perfect for certain applications for sure. The one in this video is the 7'3" heavy action... I originally bought it for largemouth bass for froggin and flipping. I think my next rod will be a falcon buccoo 6'6" medium heavy for the ducts. That way I don't scrape the tip on the concrete during the downward jerks. When I bought the ghost, I was in between that and the Abu veritas because of the micro guides, but the newer technology sold me.

does yours have the micro guides and do you notice any difference with them???

Yes, I do notice, compared to my standards, it's lighter over a long day out. it's super accurate when I cast as well because of more contact. Im not sure how it affects casting distance but theoretically im sure more line contact makes it shorter distance. on the other hand, it's super sensitive.

that is cool I will need to try one out... sounds perfect for finesse rods. thanks for the info. keep those videos coming I enjoy seeing the action.. tight lines man!

i was laughin when you started talkin bout the sparrows... hahahahhahahahaha

they dodge hooks better than I do that's for sure

yea, its nice because you can really see the rod and reel action! you're not just looking out into open water with the traditional hat cam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast