Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Friday Yak Attack!

Default Friday Yak Attack!

Hit up Perris for the first time in the kayak, it was the first time fishing Perris in months and it was nice going out with some new friends. I was a concerned the bite would be off because of the bluestone, but I was wrong. We fished everything from plastics to crankbaits and got bit on all of them. Most our fish came in shallow to med depth water. Enjoy the video.

Thanks for the report , that squarebill bite is great right now , heck the reaction bite is off the chain !

Great results,awesome video,water didn't look to bad,a little murky though,but it didn't seem to hurt your guys success,very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

It was definitely stained water, I tried to capture an underwater release on camera but it was hard to make out the fish from inches away. It was fun paddling with other anglers, good times, good laughs, and some excersice, what more could you ask for..... ooo yeah, rippin some lips!

Glad to see you stayed dry this time... I noticed the rod floaters.. ahahahaa..

Good job!!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Glad to see you stayed dry this time... I noticed the rod floaters.. ahahahaa..

Good job!!

Pete
    Thanks for reminding me, LOL. Trust me, that is a lesson I only plan to learn once.

Very nice work! I really have to spend some time fishing for bass. Never really got into it since not a back home fish where I'm from. Maybe this year is the year to give it a go.

Seems like all my time on Perris is spent water skiing rather than fishing. I'll have to change that one of these times.