Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Good Friday!!! SWAT Blessings!

You guys are on fire.

That would have been an awesome day from a skiff,and you guys did it in the surf awesome! No fuel cost,no launch fees,truly impressive,Thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Great report Robert. I can see you still have that smile from ear to ear as usual . You always keep a positive attitude when you're catching or not catching.

-Peter

Congrats on a great day on the water! Epic
    Thanks for the report and pics.

Hi Robert:

What a great way to experience His blessings - fishing the surf and doing it with a good friend. You and Don had an amazing day of fishing but it was obvious by your smiles that you really had a blast out there.
    I love it when you right up your sessions because every time I get a sense of your joy and fun It's contagious!!! I'm glad the Lord blessed your time, my friend.

take care,

Nick

Robert, I never know what you're gonna catch. But you are always having fun.

WWO

Robert,

Glad to see you out more often these days! I know that you seniors are all about slow and steady and so I guess I am going to need to watch my back! You know, the Good Book says that you can tell who is blessed by his actions (James and Ephesians). By the look on your guys' faces, regardless of what you caught, it is apparent that you have been blessed! Thank you for an uplifting report!

Don,

Just a couple of weeks ago, we were talking about that AO and it looks like the action has started back up! Great job out there sir! Maybe if things heat back up in the "spot," we will see you again?!?

Ken

I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments..
    It was just another day that Our Lord was able to Bless me with.
    Get Out, Have Fun and Enjoy The Time Spent. Whatever You May Be Doing That Brings You Happiness...
    Robert
    <><

Thumbs up

Brother Roberto, Good Friday indeed!
    You and Don killed it!
    I'm really happy to see the A.O. has finally come alive...
    Now, if only I can find some free time to hit it up with you boys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12