Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DFG online Lobster reporting is broken!

Default DFG online Lobster reporting is broken!

This page lists reporting for lobster as being open between Mar 20 and April 30th.

https://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/harvestreporting/

The page that I'm directed to to to actually report says that reporting closed Jan 31st and that I'm already late.

Action Year Hunt Type Document Hunt Status Reported On
    Requirements
    2013 Lobster Split Season D-0000000000000 LOB - Lobster Unreported Report card data must be submitted by January 31 following the end of the license year. Any person who fails to submit his or her report card data to the Department by January 31 may be restricted from obtaining the same report card in a subsequent license year or may be subject to an additional fee for the issuance of the same card in a subsequent license year. (CCR, T14 Section 1.74)
    2012 Lobster Split Season D-0000000000000 LOB - Lobster Reported On Time 1/3/2013 Report card data must be submitted by January 31 following the end of the license year. Any person who fails to submit his or her report card data to the Department by January 31 may be restricted from obtaining the same report card in a subsequent license year or may be subject to an additional fee for the issuance of the same card in a subsequent license year. (CCR, T14 Section 1.74)

I tried reporting in January but couldn’t because reporting is only open between Mar 20 and April 30th.

This seems like revenue mining, to me! It could cost us $20 next year.

i think you put the wrong year? should 2014? But its working, did mine yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    i think you put the wrong year? should 2014? But its working, did mine yesterday
    I'll try it again. I just followed there links. That's where it took me. I'm actually reporting 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    I'll try it again. I just followed there links. That's where it took me. I'm actually reporting 2013.
    Just a reminder it's due today :D

i remember the notice they sent out via mail regarding 2013 season. if u bought in first half jan-mar it would be due 31st jan 2014, if u bought in 2nd half of season due april 2014.... i think this is where they got u for the $20 penalty . recheck ....??

wth.... im late......