Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SWAT'n Out A Late But Quick Report

Another stellar report Dan the Man! Always love your reports and pics. Congrats on another great trip in the surf.

Quote Originally Posted by perch View Post
    sorry to hear your family loss. Im glad your feeling better and getting back out and catching some nice fish. thanks for sharing your report and pictures. I hope to get out there in june and try my hand at my first surf fishing adventure
    Thank you perch,

Well .... June is next month and I hear that legals are still being yanked out by their fat lips this week!

You need to get out there and find you one!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Treader View Post
    Nice to see you getting out there Dan, and finding some clear water ! Yesterday up here was the first day in a long while the water had a healthy look to it. Just need some warmer water to show up for us northern Swaters to start hooking up . Take care ! Look forward to seeing you all sometime soon ...
    Hey there Mr Dawn Treader,

Good to hear from you .... it has been a while since I've read a report from you.
    Well I'm certain that as the water warms up in your area ... that we'll be having the pleasure of a few reads from you!

HG-6 is approaching us quickly! One way or the other ... I'll be seeing you.

Take care Brad

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Another stellar report Dan the Man! Always love your reports and pics. Congrats on another great trip in the surf.
    Hi ya 5150fishn,

As you already know Dan ..... stellar reports can only occur if Poseidon is generous enough and allows for exceptional surf sessions!

Dan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123