Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The amazing ika

Default The amazing ika

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0302.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	43907fished with bro yest. him fishing his trusty ika me a variety of lures/plastics..after getting up on me 8 bass to 0 i decided to put on ika.got 6 in like 40min. final tally 9 bro me 6...not too shabby!
    Last edited by dday07; 04-17-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Very nice,my biggest freshwater fish 25lbs was on an IKA,to bad it was a carp! Ha.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Very nice,my biggest freshwater fish 25lbs was on an IKA,to bad it was a carp! Ha.

Cya Tuna Vic
    LOL! My biggest carp came on a ika also...about 14lb.

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0302.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	43907fished with bro yest. him fishing his trusty ika me a variety of lures/plastics..after getting up on me 8 bass to 0 i decided to put on ika.got 6 in like 40min. final tally 9 bro me 6...not too shabby!
    Hey how do you guys fish the fat Ika? Texas, Carolina, drop shop, lead-head, shaky-head, or fly-lined like a senko? Thanks.

Kevin

texas rigged,weightless..rigged backwards with tentacles at the eye of the hook
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterdawg View Post
    Hey how do you guys fish the fat Ika? Texas, Carolina, drop shop, lead-head, shaky-head, or fly-lined like a senko? Thanks.

Kevin

Got it, thanks!

Kevin