Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bassin with Irvine bass guru Don Spencer

Great report and congrats on the catching!

Don is a great guy. We fished near you guys most of the day with pretty good success as well. Actually in the background of one of your shots and that's me backing down the ramp in my buddies truck on the last ramp shot.
    Don actually stopped while we were wiping down the boat and shared some tips with us without even being asked. Great guy and look forward to seeing him out there again.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingdachronarch201E7 View Post
    WTG TD!!! you guys slayed, great report and awesome pics!!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Tony G
    Thanks Tony...you should give it a try out there, I appeciate the kind words brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by BannedJr View Post
    Thanks Rob, I can see how these fish can get you hooked big time....not ready to have you start looking for a bass boat for me quite yet, but man what a incentive!

By Wednesday Rob will have bought and sold three bass boats, you won't have to wait long.

Ready to see what BannedJr has left in the bass fuel tank...lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Awesome report man, looks like you had a rewarding day on the water!
    Thank you Jag, GREAT day on the water indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    What a trip!!! There's nothing like fishing
    With somebody that know's a lake......

Cm
    I was blown away out there Mike, nothing lke gaining insight from someone with that kind of knowledge...it certainly made my fishing experience an eye opening one. I plan on dipping the crappie lights as soon as summer hours take effect, I'll keep you posted!

Quote Originally Posted by fongster View Post
    Thanks for the great report--esp the ramp info. I haven't been to the lake since before last summer :-o I'm going tomorrow with my daughter for some bass. Is the water pretty clear there now? Your fish looked chunky, not spawned out yet--correct? Thanks again.

WOW even fongster came out of the closet on this report! I hope you had a good day of catching....as you probably already know, VERY clear water and yeah these fish are still doing there thing apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Great report and congrats on the catching!

Don is a great guy. We fished near you guys most of the day with pretty good success as well. Actually in the background of one of your shots and that's me backing down the ramp in my buddies truck on the last ramp shot.
    Don actually stopped while we were wiping down the boat and shared some tips with us without even being asked. Great guy and look forward to seeing him out there again.

Brent
    Glad to hear you did well out there Brent, now doubt Don is a solid guy and great friend to all on the water. See you out there again soon!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 04-21-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12