Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: any ucr students/Fairmount park report

Default any ucr students/Fairmount park report

I go to uc riverside. Anyone else on fnn? We could.hit up Fairmount park. I went this morning and saw tons of bass and more than one person was catching fish including myself. I got a small one which is better than the skunk.

Went to UCR 14 years ago, god Im old.

I used to fish riverside golf course, but from the looks of google earth it looks like they closed it. Oak quarry golf course has fish although I never fished it, but have golfed there, looks great.

Fairmount is lame, better luck going to lake perris.

Quote Originally Posted by rrlg11 View Post
    I go to uc riverside. Anyone else on fnn? We could.hit up Fairmount park. I went this morning and saw tons of bass and more than one person was catching fish including myself. I got a small one which is better than the skunk.
    Hey I fish Fairmount all the time.The golf course just has a little gate.I cross it all the time.PM when ever you want to hit Fairmount park.It a great lake to fish just though

I went there today and the only thing willing to bite were tiny panfish at the big lake. Tough lake to fish.

Someone needs to dump in a bucketful of young coppernose Bluegill from Perris. That would really liven things up at Fairmount. It would be illegal, but hey, so is driving over the speed limit on the freeways..