Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY DAUGHTER'S FIRST PIGGY - plus video

AWESOME! Makes me want to take my older one out! Great job out there: first, as a father, second as a fisherman!

Thanks for the pictures, the report, and the video. Truly an all around report!

Ken

P.S. Erik, we know that you guys piggy back on each others' reports. We do it too. Pretty sure Bones was just teasing. Thanks for the video and great job on the double!

Well congratulations Noelle!!
    As big as your smile was, I'm sure your Dads was bigger....
    Thanks for sharing a personal joy from your life Nick...
    God Bless You Bro,
    Robert
    <><

Thumbs up

Nice Piggie, I predict she will have that PB beat by the end of Spring.
    My biggest BSP this year is a 12" incher.
    Always a pleasure seeing your reports Nick. Nice double BSP hookup too Erik.

We are currently planning for the HG6 Event... tell Noelle to be ready to defend her Jr. Derby Crown.

I showed my daughter Noelle this post and everyone's replies. I thought it would be cool to take a few minutes and show her some of your session posts so she could see a little bit bout who you are. It made her day to read your words to her and made the day even more special for her. Below is her responses to you

Quote Originally Posted by ErikAllen17 View Post
    Enjoyed some time with Nick and his daughter Noelle today. It was a GORGEOUS day at the beach... which for me, usually translates to crappy fishing. I threw a double dropshot that resulted in a record smashing 22" BSP . That's right... 22" of BSP, dangling on my line with the video to prove it!!!
    Erik, Noelle and I enjoyed hanging out with you too, buddy! Good job on the on the 22" BSP(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bassmeister View Post
    Way to go Noelle on getting your first PIGGY. Those are some very nice looking Perch.
    Sorry to hear about the lost Cabby you'll get him next time.
    Scott, Noelle says "Thank you!" She (and I) missed fishing with you. She looks forward to meeting you especially after hearing bout our epic halibut day last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesserz View Post
    Congrats on your first piggy, Noelle!! The first of many I'm sure.
    Hi Tess

I told Noelle bout you and found/showed her the picture of you holding that monster WSB. She was blown away and told me to tell you, "thank you" for your congrats to her. It made her smile

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    That is so awesome.
    Hi Dude - Noelle said to say "thank you".

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Very cool report guys and congrats to Noelle on an awesome fish! She's definitely got the touch. Might want to keep her fingers away from those hooks though. One flop can spell disaster...I learned the hard way x3. Sounds like you all had a great day out. Way to go!

Don
    Hi Don

Noelle remembers you from HG5 last year and your friendliness to us. She told me to say, "thank you" to you. I showed her the post of the "kimble" fish and one of your many halibut sessions. Yes she was amazed

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Congratulations on your very first BSP of many, Noelle!!

SP Dan <"))><
    Hey Dan -- Noelle said to tell you "thank you for the congrats" I found the post of you holding up your big ole stripper so Noelle could see you. Needless to say she could hardly believe it

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Way to GO GIRL...Impressive. You are going to be a serious contender at HGVI this year for sure.

P.S.

Don't let Erik's "FOOLS" piggy back report bother you. He is DEFINATELY cheating with a sabiki rig

Geeeeze Erik.....Put up your own report instead of trying to shine under Noelle
    Hi Mike

Noelle told me to tell you "thank you for the kind words". I showed her to post/pic of you with mouth a gape holding the giant 41' halibut. "Whoa" was the first word out of her a gape mouth I also told her that that second AO where she got her piggies was given to us by none other than yourself. Several months ago you and I ere PMing and you mentioned that spot to me. Again she said to tell you "thanks" for telling us bout the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by skunked4life View Post
    AWESOME! Makes me want to take my older one out! Great job out there: first, as a father, second as a fisherman!

Thanks for the pictures, the report, and the video. Truly an all around report!

Ken

P.S. Erik, we know that you guys piggy back on each others' reports. We do it too. Pretty sure Bones was just teasing. Thanks for the video and great job on the double!
    Hi Ken

Thank you bro. You are a a real encourager and I know your a wonderful dad! I showed Noelle the post of your 30 30 halibut day. It blew her away and made her say, "daddy I'm ready to catch something different than a perch now. Can we go and try and catch a halibut?" You bet Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Well congratulations Noelle!!
    As big as your smile was, I'm sure your Dads was bigger....
    Thanks for sharing a personal joy from your life Nick...
    God Bless You Bro,
    Robert
    <><
    Hi brother Robert

You nailed it!!! I was smiling big time as Noelle caught that BSP, saw her face, and heard her shout out. That's bout as good as it gets
    I reminded her bout how you and I nearly got together back in January when she (the family) was down for her ballet audition. "Oh yeah I remember you guys talking on the phone for a long time bout fishing and church when we were driving down to the audition" she said. "Are you going to fish with Mr. Robert some time?" "Some day I'm sure we will". So I showed her one of your posts so she could see you and your halibut catches.

God bless you, too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice Piggie, I predict she will have that PB beat by the end of Spring.
    My biggest BSP this year is a 12" incher.
    Always a pleasure seeing your reports Nick. Nice double BSP hookup too Erik.

We are currently planning for the HG6 Event... tell Noelle to be ready to defend her Jr. Derby Crown.
    Hi Arthur

Noelle loved your encouraging words. She told me to say "thank you" to you. Noelle told me to tell you she was totally surprised to win the derby last year but she can't wait to go again this year and see what happens. (of course she knows and remembers you but I showed her one of your posts anyway. She laughed at your story and was amazed at the fish you landed!!!)

blesings

Nick
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 04-18-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Noelle, I enjoyed meeting you and Alexa at the LARRC kids fishing event.

I wasn't paying any attention to the ocean reports but I saw Alexa's picture on the home page. It took a while for me to figure out why she looked familiar. Thank you both for helping with the kids.

Nice catch in the surf!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Noelle, I enjoyed meeting you and Alexa at the LARRC kids fishing event.

I wasn't paying any attention to the ocean reports but I saw Alexa's picture on the home page. It took a while for me to figure out why she looked familiar. Thank you both for helping with the kids.

Nice catch in the surf!
    Hi Ron

I didn't realize that 'fishinone" was you. Yes Noelle and I had a great time helping the kids enjoy a day of fishing at the trout derby a couple weeks ago. It was fun fishing along side you too!

take care my friend,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi Ron

I didn't realize that 'fishinone" was you. Yes Noelle and I had a great time helping the kids enjoy a day of fishing at the trout derby a couple weeks ago. It was fun fishing along side you too!

take care my friend,

Nick
    Well, I obviously didn't understand what you wrote.

It was nice meeting you and Noelle, Nick.

Dude, heck yea!
    Thats what its all about right there.
    Her first piggy, but definitely not her last!
    Way to go Noelle, keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLest View Post
    Dude, heck yea!
    Thats what its all about right there.
    Her first piggy, but definitely not her last!
    Way to go Noelle, keep em coming.
    Hi Frank:

Thanks for the props. I like to catch fish of course but teaching my girls and then watching how excited/happy they are when they do it themselves can't be beat.

We looked up your last session post and it was awesome - 2 nice legal butts and calicos. (but it was two years ago, we hope you can get out there again soon and post another awesome report).

Noelle told me to tell you, "thank you".

take care,

Nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12