Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Ron is that "Pseudo Intelligence" stuff also like "Shuck And Jive" or is it like us country boys refer to as "Bull Sheeet". I am sure da Quagga will come along and set us all straight.
    Dev, Discussing this with another higher fishing intelligence is a pleasure.

I believe that you will find that shuck an jive is the Newtonian equal and opposite reaction. You see shuck and jive is an intelligent person presenting themself as lesser, in order to avoid confrontation. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Nothing more egotistical than a non fisher"person" trolling a fishing board for the sole purpose to make her feel better about her perceived intelligence.

Narcissistic if you ask me

BUT! Despite that we luv her... we have an open invite to fish on the boat of her choice. Be it the green carp or the striper junkie II... her preference.
    Cutbait, I believe that you bako boys are handling this correctly. Fill the void that the narcissist is attempting to fill by loving themself.

You could drop her off on the shoreoso that she can gather fishing line while you fish since she doesn't fish anyway.

Nothing more egotistical than a non fisher"person" trolling a fishing board for the sole purpose to make her feel better about her perceived intelligence.

Narcissistic if you ask me

BUT! Despite that we luv her... we have an open invite to fish on the boat of her choice. Be it the green carp or the striper junkie II... her preference.
    Ah cutbait, you've made two mistakes.

Your first is making the incorrect assumption that I am not an active angler.

Your second is labeling any post I've made in this thread as narcissistic - in fact, it was someone else on this thread who started in with whole superiority spiel and imagined sleights.

Quagga, Please post links to your fish reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah cutbait, you've made two mistakes.

Your first is making the incorrect assumption that I am not an active angler.

Your second is labeling any post I've made in this thread as narcissistic - in fact, it was someone else on this thread who started in with whole superiority spiel and imagined sleights.
    I am the first to acknowledge I am imperfect on several levels. My mistakye for assuming your not actively angling, though you cant really hold that one against me because all we have is your word on it that you are.

Regarding the narcissism, its your account in general, not just this thread I refer to

Besides which, I don't want to turn this into a Bako boy/Quaggz thing... We were looking forward to you and the new guy. See how the new blood faired
    Last edited by cutbait; 04-15-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Quagga, Please post links to your fish reports.
    Ah fishinone, I am sure you're working towards the same pointless argument others have tried to make on this forum. I'll let you run around in that circle on your own.

I am the first to acknowledge I am imperfect on several levels. My mistakye for assuming your not actively angling, though you cant really hold that one against me because all we have is your word on it that you are.
    Fair enough.

Regarding the narcissism, its your account in general, not just this thread I refer to
    It's interesting you should say that, since the first use of the term narcissist (in any thread I participated in) was by me. It only gained traction when others decided to pull the "I'm not, you are" line of argument in response.

Besides which, I don't want to turn this into a Bako boy/Quaggz thing... We were looking forward to you and the new guy. See how the new blood faired
    My focus was on the cut lines remark, and how those lines were handled. I've put my time in on the 'duct, all on the AV side. I've seen some outrageous crap, including one a-hole who drove his camper up, planted 4 rod holders, and held a one man fish-fry as he pulled them out of the water.

Ah fishinone, I am sure you're working towards the same pointless argument others have tried to make on this forum. I'll let you run around in that circle on your own.
    Where on earth do you glean an argument from fishinone's post.
    That was a request, far from an argument.
    Don't be so quick to always want to "throw on the gloves".
    At ease. Relax from your defensive posture. It was not an attack.
    But, I too, will reiterate fishinone's REQUEST...
    LQ, can you please provide a link to just a few of your fishing reports.

Well Madame Quagga it is apparent that you don't understand, so I'll explain.

My point is that you don't contribute, you just argue for fun. You've proven yourself to lack credibility.
    Last edited by fishinone; 04-15-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Oh, I really don't think you want to go down that "pseudo-intellect" road.
    Oh I so do.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast