Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Watch out there, you've just made an argument. It's called an ad hominem.

But yes, by all means, bring out the chants - not to steal DS's thunder, but it should be as fun as......as......

ooooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh high school English. As long as we are pointing out fallacies, your presence here is a bit of a red herring, don't you think?

Watch out there, you've just made an argument. It's called an ad hominem.

But yes, by all means, bring out the chants - not to steal DS's thunder, but it should be as fun as......as......

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    ooooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh high school English. As long as we are pointing out fallacies, your presence here is a bit of a red herring, don't you think?
    Red herring, that's the closest we've seen to a fish report from Madame Quagga.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Given the information provided in this thread's initial post, my question was relevant, so no, it's not.

Oh, I really don't think you want to go down that "pseudo-intellect" road. Make my blood boil? Proceed at your own risk.
    Make my blood boil? Proceed at your own risk.

well this all went down hill really fast lol

tisk tisk all theses trespassers on the duct section causing damn darn ruckus!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note I found a tied off line myself yesterday and I cut it and only kept it cause it had a nice new red 4/0 gamakatsu hook!!! score!!! into the tackle box it went....

So I've cut tons of trot lines and left them.

Is it technically littering since it was already there?

Despite DS and la femme due Quagga best effort to villianize the act... They can go $%&# themselves.

Holier than thou keyboard police

Must be them damn Southern Rednecks settin' them trot lines, the next thing ya know they will be jug fishin'. Have ya seen a decrease in the Raccoon or Possum population, ya know they like them too. The State is goin' ta hell in a handbasket I tell ya.

Given the information provided in this thread's initial post, my question was relevant, so no, it's not.
    So, would you say from my initial post that my intent was to discuss littering? Or was it maybe to give a fishing report?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Must be them damn Southern Rednecks settin' them trot lines, the next thing ya know they will be jug fishin'. Have ya seen a decrease in the Raccoon or Possum population, ya know they like them too. The State is goin' ta hell in a handbasket I tell ya.
    Diesel fixer here in Bako makes a mean possum and coon stew!

I got a recipe for killer sweet tater stuffed Possum, it'll bring a tear to your eye. Nothin' beats fried Squirrel and cream gravy though.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast