Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    All that time on the water and this is all you got ... Lmfao ... I've had better days then all of those put together , was your point that over the last few years you've got six decent fish ... All the rest of the time it was still stripers 8-22 in .
    were a prove it bunch around here,,,,,,,,,,,talk is cheap and unless you can prove it your talk is cheap as counterfeit$

we know we know you don't have to prove anything cause YOUR people already know how GOOD YOUUUU really are bla bla BLA

And were not worth the effort bla bla bla

BLA BLA BLA!

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    All that time on the water and this is all you got ... Lmfao ... I've had better days then all of those put together , was your point that over the last few years you've got six decent fish ... All the rest of the time it was still stripers 8-22 in .
    Talk is cheap Bozo!

Without pics, your "fish report" is suspect at best. Let's see pictures of some of those days.

Are you only addicted to internet anonymity or are you addicted to the sound of your own voice as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    I do litter when on duct runs. Usually leave a couple crushed aluminum cans near the walk in parking spot for the next can collect guy that comes by.
    Why not kick that can in the water, DR?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

I do litter when on duct runs. Usually leave a couple crushed aluminum cans near the walk in parking spot for the next can collect guy that comes by.
    DR

WOW D/R,,,,,,,,,great job on the productive troll,,,,,,,,,,HOOKUPPPPP!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Talk is cheap Bozo!

Without pics, your "fish report" is suspect at best. Let's see pictures of some of those days.

Are you only addicted to internet anonymity or are you addicted to the sound of your own voice as well?
    The dipstick can't post pics... otherwise the addict account will be blown by people recognizing him as his "non negative" screen name

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    The dipstick can't post pics... otherwise the addict account will be blown by people recognizing him as his "non negative" screen name
    I know troll only is your buddy but you have to admit that was pretty pathetic especially with all that time on the water. Also I'm a troll why would I post pics

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516