Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Point proven Dev.
    There's isn't any fruit (reports) to be shaken from that branch.
    I have to admit that was one of the Best comebacks I ever read on here!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I have to admit that was one of the Best comebacks I ever read on here!!!!!!!
    Your easily impressed, you simpleton. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Your easily impressed, you simpleton. lol
    Simpleton!!!! You don't see the genius of the deflection I was commenting on!!!! Ok let me explain it too you. The Bako boy's and yourself were chanting TROLL and REPORTS about Lady Q. Darkshadow being the clever dude that he is, found a monkey video shaking a branch in perfect rhythm to your guys chants. I was laughing so hard my cat got poed at me and jumped out of my lap!!!! So in effect everyone is laughing at you guys for acting like a bunch of monkeys. BUT BUT BUT here is the deflecting, you now get the comment about shaking a tree for fruit and no fruit falls out. Pure genius, you go from being called a bunch of monkeys to a monkey proving there is no fruit in the trees.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-16-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    So, would you say from my initial post that my intent was to discuss littering? Or was it maybe to give a fishing report?
    Ah yes, relevancy. As I said, once it was included, the subject of the cut lines was fair game, and deserving of my interrogative.

If you think your fishing reports among all the others on FNN are somehow immune to scrutiny, you're sorely mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    So I've cut tons of trot lines and left them.

Is it technically littering since it was already there?
    Did you let those lines go into the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah yes, relevancy. As I said, once it was included, the subject of the cut lines was fair game, and deserving of my interrogative.

If you think your fishing reports among all the others on FNN are somehow immune to scrutiny, you're sorely mistaken.
    You do realize you are on a fishing forum........? Interrogatives? Scrutiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

Listen, I think you've found yourself outclassed (shocking on a fishing forum, but then again your entire presence here is shocking). So if you'd like to gracefully bow out now, I won't scrutinize every post you make. Otherwise I will troll you until the end of time.

You do realize you are on a fishing forum........? Interrogatives? Scrutiny?
    Yep, FNN is fertile ground for both.

Listen, I think you've found yourself outclassed (shocking on a fishing forum, but then again your entire presence here is shocking). So if you'd like to gracefully bow out now, I won't scrutinize every post you make. Otherwise I will troll you until the end of time.
    Outclassed? Hardly. You're not the first to try and fail, and you won't be the last. Feel free to banter about, we'll keep the light on.

Wow.

You've been baptized in the aquaduct waters. My buddy fell in last February right in front of me, by the gate he was out within 30 seconds.he went all the way in full head under water. My dad raised me to fear that canal over 30 years ago and I still do.lol the bad thing is he was retrieving my fish.

THIS IS FOR YOU L/Q,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast