Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    That's a strawman (albeit a facetious one). I'd never suggest it.

Only a douchebag would rationalize littering to prevent poaching.

1. Of course - I'm Lady Quagga.
    2. That you find the truth to be annoying concerns me not in the least.
    3. If by trolling you mean pointing out the questionable words or acts of certain folks, then sure. If by trolling you mean something else, then you'll have to elaborate.
    4. I am an agnostic, formerly Catholic. Take it for what you will.
    5. Yes.
    6. If you feel the need to shoot yourself over exchanges in an online forum, then perhaps I might be the least of your worries.
    Is it all Dees fault? Yes

Sweetest thank you for answering these questions!!!

Still didn't address the issue of you never posting anything about fishing lol

This is the duct reports section, A report was posted,,,,, THANK YOU , And to the poster Sorry for the tarnishing of your efforts from at the very minimum THE BAKO BOYS,,,.

For those who may be exploring FNN and the DUCT section for the 1st time,,,,PLEASE don,t let this drama lead you to think that FNN is just another site full of drama and bickering,,its much better then that I promise

TRAIL BLAZER

Just like any other online forum--we have some drama, but I have to say FNN has the best duct reports hands down thanks to all the members who post.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Is it all Dees fault? Yes
    You seem to be fascinated with deez. Maybe it's all those chinnuts you had as a child......

You seem to be fascinated with deez. Maybe it's all those chinnuts you had as a child......
    Took you a while to google it, you old hag.

So, I know you're old and disturbed.......but I must know more. I'm absolutely fascinated with your odd existence. You must be a unique individual. Single I'm sure, that or the poor soul you've married gets his a** kicked daily. You've obviously been bullied in the past, and you want to seem educated so badly. You probably have no degree, or have a worthless degree from some second rate institution. Can you please tell me more? You want attention from some fishermen? Just explain why you're here, you don't fish.

Took you a while to google it, you old hag.
    Sorry sweetheart, but Googling wasn't necessary. You just keep 'em right on your chin where they belong.

So, I know you're old and disturbed.......but I must know more. I'm absolutely fascinated with your odd existence. You must be a unique individual. Single I'm sure, that or the poor soul you've married gets his a** kicked daily. You've obviously been bullied in the past, and you want to seem educated so badly. You probably have no degree, or have a worthless degree from some second rate institution. Can you please tell me more? You want attention from some fishermen? Just explain why you're here, you don't fish.
    Wrong on all counts but one. Bang up job there.

Wrong on all counts but one. Bang up job there.
    Please be single............and lonely - Hey maybe that's why you go on a fishing forum and talk about anything and everything except fishing

Please be single............and lonely - Hey maybe that's why you go on a fishing forum and talk about anything and everything except fishing
    It's amazing how you keep missing the mark - and apparently are illiterate to boot.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast