Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by tinfish View Post
    I hear ya TB...Just don't want to see your heartbroken.
    ah HARTBROKEN,,LOL Give me a break,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,Maby over my boat! or dog lol,,,,

Now myself and lq were big boys and girls

Only tittyboys get hartbroken over wemon!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-19-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

nice,,,,,,,,,,il cut 1/2 of that pic off and keep the other 1/2 in my wallet!
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-19-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: OUT OF RESPECT!

Good job cutting that poachers line mrg85 and I see you're pretty new here so welcome to FNN. Lol, I see Quagga didn't waste her time introducing herself to you. Meh, don't let it get to ya, mollusk mouth is always spewing verbal flatulence out of her slimy Cilia. Seems on all forums there is always that one egocentric, arrogant, elitist, narcissistic troll that infects the boards with their pathologically driven gibberish. Ah but indeed, it certainly does draw the "hits" to whatever board it infests...

**Note to Quagga**

Dayum Goldilocks, you sure have outdone yourself here Darlin...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Oh TB, you really have no clue, do you? If you did, you would have done more than simply slurp up and regurgitate olfishergal's emesis.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you won't find me swooning over the mouthbreathers from Bakertucky anytime soon.
    This idiot.............

Quote Originally Posted by tinfish View Post
    Hi L Q...whats with all the hating on you???

I thought you and your " friend " were really nice people when we met at Petsmart the other day.

Unfortunately I wont be able to adopt one of those puppy's you and your "friend" were trying to get adopted, but good for you guys for trying.

And yes ....shes a real fisherman...showed me the pics. Very nice Channel Cats LQ! I might just take you up on your offer to show me the ropes at your spot, as Ive always wanted to fish Jess Ranch......
    Sorry tinfish, but I'm afraid we've not met. You are referring to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Im stunned!

Circling the wagons going down for the LQ?

LQ outed as "Jenna?"

Interesting developments indeed. Makes one expect to see more revelations upcoming
    You've not outed me, and you're so clueless that you can't even get the name mentioned right. It's your choice to keep running with that one, but you're only reinforcing your own ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Good job cutting that poachers line mrg85 and I see you're pretty new here so welcome to FNN. Lol, I see Quagga didn't waste her time introducing herself to you. Meh, don't let it get to ya, mollusk mouth is always spewing verbal flatulence out of her slimy Cilia. Seems on all forums there is always that one egocentric, arrogant, elitist, narcissistic troll that infects the boards with their pathologically driven gibberish. Ah but indeed, it certainly does draw the "hits" to whatever board it infests...

**Note to Quagga**

Dayum Goldilocks, you sure have outdone yourself here Darlin...
    Oh Hawgz, I can always count on you for rainbows and flowery comments. And falling back on the adjectives I used to describe you, since you lack much originality of your own.

You've not outed me, and you're so clueless that you can't even get the name mentioned right. It's your choice to keep running with that one, but you're only reinforcing your own ignorance.

Oh Hawgz, I can always count on you for rainbows and flowery comments. And falling back on the adjectives I used to describe you, since you lack much originality of your own.
    You completely own these idiots , keep up the good work. How you deal with their ignorance and stupidity is astonishing .

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    You completely own these idiots , keep up the good work. How you deal with their ignorance and stupidity is astonishing .
    Lmao. How cute. LQ has a cheerleader now.
    Probably perfect for you. Stay over there on the sidelines, shaking your pom pom's, and stay off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Lmao. How cute. LQ has a cheerleader now.
    Probably perfect for you. Stay over there on the sidelines, shaking your pom pom's, and stay off the field.
    Lol.. one ugly one to boot!

Whatever you say SJH

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast