Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Hey quaggs, I think I'm going to start doing it this way as well. It makes the striper grow bigger I've read, they feed on the mono. Also, the striper collect the discarded line and make beds out of them, so they can sleep at night. It also helps kill carp, so it's actually good for the striped bass.
    I am glad you've finally come around and embraced your douchebaggery. It suits you better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I am glad you've finally come around and embraced your douchebaggery. It suits you better.
    Quaggs I think you just cant get off D

In fact I heard D gave you a black eye

Next I will be told to swim down and unhook off a snag rather than break off and leave line in the duct.

I'm gonna suggest jug fishin' the duct might be a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by jdduckman View Post
    Next I will be told to swim down and unhook off a snag rather than break off and leave line in the duct.
    I typically swim down into the gates while the pumps are on and remove other litter and lines. Dee is giving quaggs a TON of problems

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Oh sweetie, you're so cute. So, you either retrieved the lines before cutting them, or simply cut and let the detached portions float away with the current. If it's the latter, then you littered.
    Only LQ can spin an act to stop poaching into a bash on the activist....

Lol!!!!! Its the elitist mentality

You know "Lady Quagga" I just can't seem to understand you. I get people like to speak there mind and such but..... everything you post on seems to turn into a dumpster fire.( hmmmm a coincidence??? I think not) now this hasn't really bugged me until now( I've have enjoyed reading these post for some laughs) but now your self righteous elitist jabbering has encroached into the duct section where I conduct most of my posting and its dun darn drawed the last straw!!!! From what I can see you are on a fishing fourm yet never report on trips or talk about Feeeeesssshing.

Please answer me these questions so I can better understand such an intriguing mind such as yours?

1.Are you even a lady?
    2.Why do you insist on being annoying?
    3.Do you enjoying trolling?
    4.Are you of holy spirit?
    5.Do you even fish?
    6.Do you know how to talk to people without making them want to shoot themselves?

That's a strawman (albeit a facetious one). I'd never suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Only LQ can spin an act to stop poaching into a bash on the activist....
    Only a douchebag would rationalize littering to prevent poaching.

Quote Originally Posted by moparferlife View Post
    You know "Lady Quagga" I just can't seem to understand you. I get people like to speak there mind and such but..... everything you post on seems to turn into a dumpster fire.( hmmmm a coincidence??? I think not) now this hasn't really bugged me until now( I've have enjoyed reading these post for some laughs) but now your self righteous elitist jabbering has encroached into the duct section where I conduct most of my posting and its dun darn drawed the last straw!!!! From what I can see you are on a fishing fourm yet never report on trips or talk about Feeeeesssshing.

Please answer me these questions so I can better understand such an intriguing mind such as yours?

1.Are you even a lady?
    2.Why do you insist on being annoying?
    3.Do you enjoying trolling?
    4.Are you of holy spirit?
    5.Do you even fish?
    6.Do you know how to talk to people without making them want to shoot themselves?
    1. Of course - I'm Lady Quagga.
    2. That you find the truth to be annoying concerns me not in the least.
    3. If by trolling you mean pointing out the questionable words or acts of certain folks, then sure. If by trolling you mean something else, then you'll have to elaborate.
    4. I am an agnostic, formerly Catholic. Take it for what you will.
    5. Yes.
    6. If you feel the need to shoot yourself over exchanges in an online forum, then perhaps I might be the least of your worries.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast