Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Yea, let it go mrg85... It's not worth it bro.
    I'd hate to see this escalate into a caning incident.
    Yeesh.....If there needs to be a caning then so be it. So quagga, judging from your past posts, you are obviously a pseudo-intellect with something to prove on an internet fishing forum. Is that fair to say? Feel less like a mental midget, when you're sitting behind a keyboard stirring it up with a bunch of simple Bakersfield folk? Since you enjoy mixing it up....lets delve into this matter which is of so much importance to you for some reason. Did I pull the lines up before I cut them? Yes.......as I said before. Would it be littering on my part, if I just cut the lines, or left them there? NO. Am I concerned if a supposed higher being agrees? Of course not. When I initially answered was I more concerned with giving you the true story, or giving you a hard time? Giving you a hard time, as I now aim to make your blood boil. So show me the way, you moral compass you.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Mrg.... don't even bother with it any further.

Heed the advise. Its a no win argueing with her
    I respect your advice, but getting this fat chick behind a keyboard all riled up is worth it.

OK, but you've under estimated on this one. Wish you luck...

BTW, fat, no

Old, yes

You go Mrg,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,Lets see what you,v got now!,,lol

Even if you out B/S her she,l still be able to cane whip you at the next exib,lol

what usually happn,s is after abought 400 or so bantering retorts the post just kinda fades into darkness out of sheer exhaustion

Go ahead LQ,,,My sweet little stick slinger,,,,,,RETORT!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-14-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Yeesh.....If there needs to be a caning then so be it. So quagga, judging from your past posts, you are obviously a pseudo-intellect with something to prove on an internet fishing forum. Is that fair to say? Feel less like a mental midget, when you're sitting behind a keyboard stirring it up with a bunch of simple Bakersfield folk? Since you enjoy mixing it up....lets delve into this matter which is of so much importance to you for some reason. Did I pull the lines up before I cut them? Yes.......as I said before. Would it be littering on my part, if I just cut the lines, or left them there? NO. Am I concerned if a supposed higher being agrees? Of course not. When I initially answered was I more concerned with giving you the true story, or giving you a hard time? Giving you a hard time, as I now aim to make your blood boil. So show me the way, you moral compass you.
    Oh, I really don't think you want to go down that "pseudo-intellect" road. Make my blood boil? Proceed at your own risk.

As to the question of the lines: I am glad to hear that you retrieved them before cutting them, and didn't just let them go into the water. If you had, you would have turned what was the indiscretion of a poacher into the indiscretion of a litterbug.

Only a flaming douchebag would cut the lines and let them go into the water, and come up with some sort of rationalization as to why committing one wrong to rectify another wrong was A-ok. But since you retrieved them, this doesn't apply to you, right?

Sorry to break the action but I just had a thought?

If one falls into the duct this year(2014) shouldn't it be no big deal?

Its not like you can't swim or even walk in the water to the next ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Sorry to break the action but I just had a thought?

If one falls into the duct this year(2014) shouldn't it be no big deal?

Its not like you can't swim or even walk in the water to the next ladder?
    Actually,,,,,,,,,,it should only become a big deal for the weak /young and for those who can,t swim,,,,,,,,

freekin DEMO,s think that if its not a chlorinated pool that it will automaticly suck you under by some fantom undertow,,

L/Q Please explain to us little people what in the world this means,,<"pseudo-intellect>,,,I could look it up but with your superior skills /intellect and wisdom , your the best choice no doubt!

L/Q I also want to say THANK YOU For following us so closely here on the duct board,,,,,,,,perfect combination you and us<the bako boys> we have so much in common!

<flaming douchebag >,,,Cmon L/Q,,,,,,,,,Thats a little people,bakoboy hillbilly style comment,,,I LOVE YOU!

Im telling ya,,,,,,,,you keep hanging around with us and before long you,l be doing this< > instead of this : : And this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead of this,

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-15-2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Spending time with IT,,,The L/Q

I've decided to help with the definition here on the fishing board because my great fishing prowess obviously makes me the correct voice.

Pseudo intelligence: You know, like smoke and mirrors. (By the way my cat is named Smoke and Mirrors.)

The computer industry is trying to develop artificial intelligence but rest assured, artificial intelligence is more common than you think.
    Last edited by fishinone; 04-15-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Ron is that "Pseudo Intelligence" stuff also like "Shuck And Jive" or is it like us country boys refer to as "Bull Sheeet". I am sure da Quagga will come along and set us all straight.

Nothing more egotistical than a non fisher"person" trolling a fishing board for the sole purpose to make her feel better about her perceived intelligence.

Narcissistic if you ask me

BUT! Despite that we luv her... we have an open invite to fish on the boat of her choice. Be it the green carp or the striper junkie II... her preference.
    Last edited by cutbait; 04-15-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast