Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Interesting morning

WoW ADDICT,,,,,,,,,,You take the cake ,,,

Go ahead and reply with some more jiberish if you want to,,,wouldn't surprise anybody now

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-22-2014 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Come on carpboy ,what does TO do but troll around the lake n catch dink stripers..... Ignorant and old that's you all day long..... Lol....
    Wow, arrogant much there addict? Like me he may be old but I'll put money on it he can shame you on the water chasing any species. Indeed, like Goldilocks, you hide behind your anonymity and blow senseless flatulence out of your piehole. A Yellow bellied leftist tool...

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Internet anonymity is like an opiate.

My recommendation is "Just ignore the idiots!".
    Ya know Fishinone is exactly right about "them" Idiots. Problem is its so hard to sit on your hand and not type to them.

Consider this though.....

1. If you don't respond they WILL go away. Its been said before in this thread that paying ANY attention to them is what they want. No attention...no fighting ...you take away there purpose for being here. Were feeding them.

Media does it all the time....take away the soapbox / podium and they blow away in the wind like old dog crap that they are. Just like Occupy US...remember that. Probably just barely. The media got tired of the story ( cuz there was no story), stopped coverage and it was over in a few day...LOL. Quagga and her "friend " had to pack up there tents and go back to the commune...... We are the media! Take take the mic away!!

2. Did you ever consider...."it"........ ( i say "it as when I saw "it" it was hard to disseminate the sex) may be a PAID poster.....even by FNN. long threads are $$$. No controversy, no $$$. More trafffic more $$$, and folks, that's just buisness and what keeps FNN alive. Who do you thinks paying for all those banners. Would you put a billboard on a highway with very little traffic? Consider this when you see " that guy" that posts in EVERY single thread. There not trying to break posting records with " nice day" or "good catch" on and on....

I know this as FACT from a friend that works ....anonymously as poster for a similar site.

3. How about no fishing reports , no constructive additions to a thread being a NO NO....dont know how this would be policed ( i can hear the freedom of speech deal coming ). Let them post in the general sections if they have nothing to contribute. I could care less if they want to fight about what knot I use from floro to braid!

just my .02 plus a couple hundred...
    Last edited by tinfish; 04-23-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinfish View Post
    Ya know Fishinone is exactly right about "them" Idiots. Problem is its so hard to sit on your hand and not type to them.

1. If you don't respond they WILL go away. Its been said before in this thread that paying ANY attention to them is what they want. No attention...no fighting ...you take away there purpose for being here. Were feeding them.

Media does it all the time....take away the soapbox / podium and they blow away in the wind like old dog crap that they are. Just like Occupy US...remember that. Probably just barely. The media got tired of the story ( cuz there was no story), stopped coverage and it was over in a few day...LOL. Quagga and her "friend " had to pack up there tents and go back to the commune...... We are the media! Take take the mic away!!

2. Did you ever consider...."it"........ ( i say "it as when I saw "it" it was hard to disseminate the sex) may be a PAID poster.....even by FNN. long threads are $$$. No controversy, no $$$. More trafffic more $$$, and folks that's just buisness and what keeps FNN alive. Who do you thinks paying for all those banners. Consider this when you see " that guy" that posts in EVERY single thread. There not trying to break posting records with " nice day" or "good catch" on and on....

I know this as FACT from a friend that works ....anonymously as poster for a similar site.

3. How about no fishing reports , no constructive additions to a thread being a NO NO....dont know how this would be policed ( i can hear the freedom of speech deal coming ). Let them post in the general sections if they have nothing to contribute. I could care less if they want to fight about what knot I use from floro to braid!

Well said

Wow 6,566 views on this thread alone gota be some kind of record lol

Tinfish, I think you will find a disproportionate number of posts in response to my own. I think you'll also find a disproportionate level of irrational emotion from other's posts. Sorry, but I am not the one who overreacted to an honest question, then tried to drown it out with all the bantering you've seen.

2. Did you ever consider...."it"........ ( i say "it as when I saw "it" it was hard to disseminate the sex) may be a PAID poster.....even by FNN. long threads are $$$. No controversy, no $$$. More trafffic more $$$, and folks, that's just buisness and what keeps FNN alive. Who do you thinks paying for all those banners. Would you put a billboard on a highway with very little traffic? Consider this when you see " that guy" that posts in EVERY single thread. There not trying to break posting records with " nice day" or "good catch" on and on....
    Nice theory, about "it" being a paid poster. Too bad it's wrong.

There is no freedom of speech on a message board.

As to your suggestion - I don't think the mods have the time or resources to monitor every report thread for indiscretions by posters, save for significant infractions (which I know they act on when necessary). I dare say that it would be counter-productive to impose the restrictions you suggest. Self-policing would be the first to go.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Wow, arrogant much there addict? Like me he may be old but I'll put money on it he can shame you on the water chasing any species. Indeed, like Goldilocks, you hide behind your anonymity and blow senseless flatulence out of your piehole. A Yellow bellied leftist tool...
    Hey numbnuts, I see you are still trying to fall back on your anonymity argument. That someone chooses to remain anonymous does not delegitimize their opinions. There are plenty of public idiots out there - something you certainly prove when you look in the mirror every morning.

1. If you don't respond they WILL go away. Its been said before in this thread that paying ANY attention to them is what they want. No attention...no fighting ...you take away there purpose for being here.
    Then it get boring, yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    The choice to turn this into a smarmy little slapfest.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg85 View Post
    Anybody else slip in?
    I went in last year. Bait fishing for Cats. Had 3 - 4 24oz ers. Sitting there chilling out then got up and tripped. Then found myself sliding dow the duct, hit the water up to my chest and stopped, next thing i noticed the current was pushing me. Luckily there was a crack there I got my fingers into. No foot traction with the moss and I had my work boots on. Was able to pull myself up. Close call below the gate because the next bouy line was 1000' feet downstream.

I do litter when on duct runs. Usually leave a couple crushed aluminum cans near the walk in parking spot for the next can collect guy that comes by.
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    YEP RUN YOURE MOUTH A/S/S/D/I/C/T,,,,,,,,,,,OPPS HERES SOME OF THOSE DINKS WE CATCH ON MY BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,

SORRY A/S/S/D/I/C/T,,,,,,,,,SOME OF THESE WERE CAUGHT ON TOPWATER BAITS SOME WITH LIVE SHAD SOME WITH CUTBAIT SOME ON THE TROLL,,,YOU ARE STILL TALKING CRAP OUT OF THE SIDE OF YOURE MOUTH,,,,,,,, CARPBOY DUDE MOST OF HAD A MAN CRUSH ON RAY AND HIS LURES AND HE GOT JEALOUS I TALKED TO HIM ,HE PROBABLY WANTED TO GOT TO THE PUMPHOUSE WITH HIM AND RAY SAID NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,THATS WHY HE'S ACTING LIKE A JEALOUS *****,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    All that time on the water and this is all you got ... Lmfao ... I've had better days then all of those put together , was your point that over the last few years you've got six decent fish ... All the rest of the time it was still stripers 8-22 in .

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast