Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4/12/14 report

Default 4/12/14 report

Went out in search of Largemouth this time as opposed to the hunt for the hunt for striper. Brother got the Lund, I got the basic bass boat. He searched for fish with plastics, I searched for fish with hard baits. We both had success on each boat. I brought the go pro along but barely caught any of the action. Can't remember how many bass we got, but there were plenty, all between 2.5-4.5 lb cookie cutters, mostly on spinner baits, but got one on the savage gear glide bait, first time using it and will use it again. Also, a 7.02 lb trout on a crank bait haha

I'm workin on a little YouTube video, but for those that have Instagram can catch a 15 second clip @jesse_santana...
    Wind sucked with no trolling motor but none the less had a great day.

Tried trolling the last 15 minutes for striper with the glide bait and savage gear line thru, didn't get any hits, but did see a 15+ pounder come out of the water in the area, so I know they're still there and active.
    Good luck everyone, and stay tuned for the video.

How bad was the wind today?

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolux View Post
    How bad was the wind today?
    I was there yesterday not today, but In the morning it wasn't too bad, but as the day progressed it just got worse, had to set up, up wind from where I wanted to be and capitalize on when we were getting blown through where we wanted to be before we got blown off... No trolling motor + wind = hell

http://youtu.be/sXIfZZBBhG4

Finally got the video done from this trip and uploaded, first video so any feedback helps, thanks guys & follow the new channel, I'll be uploading some of our saltwater action soon...

Tight Lines

I liked all the action on the video,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,

Thanks for the feedback T/O.. Glad you enjoyed it!