Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fri & Sat kayak fishing

Default Fri & Sat kayak fishing

Friday I fished most of the day, it was a pretty productive day and I had a HUGE striper follow my spinner bait back to the kayak. Sat the clouds and cold stayed around most the morning, once the sun came out the bite picked up, I threw crank baits on and off all day, but most my fish were on soft plastics. I made a video of both days and on the second day I recorded some fish swimming under the docks at launch point 2. The bite is picking up for sure.

Love shots at the end of the video

Great video. I especially like the underwater shots under the #2 dock. If I'm not mistaken, you got a shot of the rare Lake Skinner Crappie. I've heard guy's talking about catching them every now and then, but this is the 1st one I've seen.
    Thanks for the report.
    Dale

Thanks guys, I am trying to make an extendable camera pole so I can get some better shots. many times when im cruising around ill look over my shoulder and I have one or two bass cruising right next to me. I was surprised at the amount of fish that were under the docks.