Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's going to the Healing and Reeling Tournament on sat??

Default who's going to the Healing and Reeling Tournament on sat??

well just want to see who's going? if work permits ill be their either friday night if any1 is camping or super early sat to wait in line..

It's gonna be a great event, I wouldn't miss it though my spending the night in line days are over--I will be there early a.m.

hope to see you there. any 1 else?? also seems like the boats and pontoons are still 50% off if any1 wants to split the cost of 1 ill probably be renting one just lmk

I'll be there at midnight the day before. I'm going to shore fish it. That lake always does better on the shore.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    I'll be there at midnight the day before. I'm going to shore fish it. That lake always does better on the shore.
    Ur driving me!
    idk if ill have my car but I can go.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    well just want to see who's going? if work permits ill be their either friday night if any1 is camping or super early sat to wait in line..
    IM GOING 99.9%

Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Ur driving me!
    idk if ill have my car but I can go.

IM GOING 99.9%
    I would buy I believe I have a full car. Try and have someone pick you up if you don't have your car. I think I'll be shoring it. Not going to bring the tube.

Good luck to every1 looks like some beautiful weather is coming our way

Now over $30,000.00 in Donations!!
    THANK YOU SPONSORS!!

See all the FANTASTIC Prizes at:
    http://www.fishinglakes.com/healing

Hopefully this heat isn't going to kill the bite. And the water was really dirty last week but I'll still be fishing it

Quote Originally Posted by lerma86 View Post
    Hopefully this heat isn't going to kill the bite. And the water was really dirty last week but I'll still be fishing it
    I talked to a few people who were out there today and yesterday and they said the bite was pretty slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast