Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Masters Championship Results and a NEW Masters Champion is crowned!!!

Wow Jag, I didn't know you were out there trolling. You should have said something. Who did you get paired with? Rick?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Wow Jag, I didn't know you were out there trolling. You should have said something. Who did you get paired with? Rick?
    No, Rick got paired up with another guy. I had the pleasure of trolling with a yaker named Serop. Very cool dude!

Thank you Daniela, Valerie, and CJ for doing an awesome job on the event. It was my first masters and I had a great time.

Although I didn't catch anything of any size, I will make sure to weigh in something next time. I was surprised that 10th place was only 1.11 lbs.
    I caught 3 small fish early in the morning at Sierra Cove, but nothing afterwards. Met a lot of great people and hope to qualify again next year. Thanks again Irvine Lake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12