Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

Well T/O, you did ok but Ray really made a catch. Thanks for the report.

All this talk makes me want to go fishin.... Again and again and again and.... Those are beauties and WTG TO!

.great report bob,,,,,,,RAY........His fish are PIGS!,,,,,,,I tell everyone that there,s TONS a big ones at the mid and they doubt,,,thats proof for sure!

TRAIL BLAZER

ray is a 20yr plus swimbait vet that sticks to it all day , I was impressed by his lures ive seen and have used more than I could count ,he colors were a lot different than most ive ever seen,,,,,,,,,,throw swimbaits all day and move around all day ron and you can have some of that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ray is a 20yr plus swimbait vet that sticks to it all day , I was impressed by his lures ive seen and have used more than I could count ,he colors were a lot different than most ive ever seen,,,,,,,,,,throw swimbaits all day and move around all day ron and you can have some of that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I can only throw swimbaits for a little while, then my shoulder and back give out. If they don't hit soon after I start, they're free!

Now I know where all them crappies went....
    Nice !!!

Cm

So this thing I call work is way over rated!

Too much O/T for me and not enough T/O.

Great report Bob! My arse has been MIA for too long and I have a lot reports to read
    To catch up. CONGRATZ to everyone here fishing hard non stop.

I miss all my bros here, I apologize, and I plan to get back in the swing of things sooner then later.

How have I gone this long not killing fish. Someone shoot me.

Btw...Those are some pigs!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Did you ask him if it was cool to post his fishing techniques , spots , n picture . Most big striper guys like to keep it down otherwise you get all the googans throwing on every point for the next 2 weeks, which kills and or lowers his chances next time he goes. Hopefully he ok'd it otherwise ... Buuuuurn big time .

Wow, two neat reports in one with two species....Ray..............T/O......Cats...striper. A variety of different techniques with good results. First their was virgil Ward, forrest Wood, al Linder, T/O, and now Ray

sorry addict they weren't caught on points and if you think that's the only place those fish are at youre sadly mistaken ,and he's the only one with his lures,,,,,and the lures are there own special colors and that is what catches not the stuff you buy from other people or from stores , I know this better than anybody my father made most all of his own lures and made all his own custom rods ,I have several friends that are lure makers and usally there stuff out fishes the other stuff 3 to 1,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast